Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life with Bubba

 Life has become a new normal around here pretty quick. I don't know what I did with all my time before adding #4 (for the 3rd time).  Surly Mya and I were bored!!?  :)  For the most part she has loved having him here, but I think there has been some resentment.  Mya has always been nice to him but she has stepped up her game in the "naughty department" and acting out a lot- probably for attention.



He was screaming during dinner and I asked her to help him.  Thinking she found his binkie or was talking to him, I looked over to see this....she was covering his mouth to SSSSH him!  :)
 

A few people have said they look alike in their eyes....hmmmm, I dunno?

 She LOVES to help feed him and does a pretty decent job..... He gets impatient with her constantly pulling the bottle away though.
This kid is just like Mya- HATES his car seat.  So is ready to get out when we go anywhere!  I wanted to browse D.I. for a bit and I knew he wouldn't be happy in his seat.  After packing him around & pushing Mya in the cart- he finally fell asleep!  So i laid him down :)  I got some dirty looks and one lady even stopped me to tell me how uncomfortable he must be!  LOL  Looks content to me!! ;)

No comments: