Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas with the Christensen's

I am in no mood for a novel, as I am sure you aren't as well.  Christmas at our house isn't near as exciting as foster care!! LOL    But for family; here's a post from our holiday!
Christmas Eve, opening ........
NEW PJ'S  (who woulda guessed?!)
I know its blurry but they were running & its the best I got, but I still love their faces!
stockings!!
All kinds of baby goods her this lil' mommy
A "BMX" bike is all he wanted!!
Carlaya is getting to that age, she wasn't sure what she wanted.  Santa surprised her with a stereo system compatible with her ipod shuffle (from last year) and new trendy boots! (which are flopped over) She was thrilled!

One thing Carlaya did want was a TWIN doll which are like $100+ and we weren't getting one and apparently Santa doesn't make them.  Noah had her name this year and got her a cute doll with blonde hair from Target.  I found her some PJ's that came with a matching doll set!!  So we put her hair up in buns like her doll had and I'd say they are pretty close to twins!!  Good enough for her she said.  Only, now she wants her doll's clothes to match lots of hers....LOL
A gift from her Grandpa Scrivner (biological grandpa from CA) We have become quite good friends on FB and he checks in to see how Mya is from time to time. He was super cute to send her a Christmas gift!

Star Wars blanket made by his Great Grandma Peterson, he was THRILLED!!
Spent the day eating, sleeping, and playing new games. Here; Carlaya and my dad are rocking out to Just Dance Disney!

No comments: