Monday, June 04, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

 Noah's Kindergarten Graduation was on May 22nd (yes a whole 2 weeks before school gets out).  He wanted to go play with his friend David that day and so I sent him in play clothes but with his graduation shirt to put on later. It looked super huge, so I asked David's mom to please tuck it in before sending him to school.   After he walked in with the rest of his class and was the ONLY "Erkle", I kind of regret saying that to her.  Yeah, other kids had their shirts tucked it, but bloused out not tucked in tight! :(  LOL   Ah, well that's my cute little dork up there!
 So proud to get his end of year gift to give to parents & a little diploma.
This is Corbin, Noah & David. They were in early intervention preschool together since age 3 and all managed to get the same teacher in Kindergarten as well!  2 of their other preschool classmates also attend their new school but are in a different class.

Good Job Noah, I can't believe you are reading and writing so well now!  Proud of you buddy!
They performed 3 very cute, very untraditional? songs for Graduation and it was so very cute. For whatever reason, I can't get the videos to upload. I think the file size is too large...  :(

No comments: