My 1st project due at school. The 3 (6 really) main forms of pathogenic bacteria, Cocci + 3 forms, Bacilli, & Spirilla. We just had to have a pic of them and their descriptions. I made little bacteria out of play-doh. :) The kids were pretty proud of me! ha ha
My 2nd project due a week later.... The Fitzpatrick Scale.
A scale used to determine skin types and their ability to burn in sun exposure. I chose to show the skin types using beautiful babies! (instead of the usual celebrities)
There are 2 babies you might recognize there....Type 4 & Type 5....Can you guess who they are?
He's had a Birthday, shout Hooray!.............. He's another year older Hip Hip Hooray!
Jonathan finally caught up to me and turned the BIG #30 on January 22nd. The kids and I threw a "surprise" party for him that day. They love to decorate and have a "party". He was tickled with the attention. What he really wants for his birthday is a trip to Washington D.C. He is into politics and obsessed with history, so that's the place to go. We are planning a trip maybe for Spring (when it warms up back there) but money will decide when we are actually able to go!
Happy Birthday to one of the coolest guys I know! I love you!! You are an awesome dad, a super hard worker, one funny dude, my best friend and an amazing husband! I'll get you to D.C.- I promise!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment