Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My new pen pal :)

I have been writing Mya's grandpa on FB back and forth. He is a funny guy and I get a kick out of him. I hope to take Mya to meet him in the next few years before he passes. I thought I'd share his last three emails.....

Hi Camille.Gee got on computor and 397 e-mails. Thanks for yours on face book.Keep picyures for her later. (he sent me many pics at Christmas) Take a look at our pictures and follow our friends. If Marlene was still alive she would love talking with you. Getting my new medical insurance this week. Boy every year. Got grand kids fix and their cloths. Whitney goes back to school monday so I will get my glasses and eat a in-and out burger that I was told not to.

Married 1968, 43 years, I don't know what day it will be but I will get other two. (siblings that went to stay with other grandparents) I just send money and cloths now. Their grand parents I wonder. Someone has to fix Elijah teeth so I will. We should be in that business $ 4,950.00. Whitney will in contact with you as life goes on. She headed for her driver license and her grandmother car? I am making her buy it with A grades. I worked in Vegas many times on construction for Caterpillar company at Area 5 test range. Marlene manage TJY stores. I never ran out of cloths. Going to my 50th school reunion as my first girlfriend call me and then realize we were only eight miles appart.all this time. She knew Marlene from the store. I got it on them, My hair is here and my weight is ten pounds more than 1962 and best of all my teeth is present. Just a little wear and tear. You can say a 1960 guy still with a little Marven Gay music. My education is from the streets. I think if you are a people person their is no end to it, you just haft to grab it Be gone for a week......

His field of work is about to grow this year. I was in union 46 years. I can still work in any union as life long member benefit. Her mother is in deep trouble concerning drugs. We spent 5,000 years ago. She is not allowed here because of Whitney and a court order.She needs to go into a rehab for six or more months. She not ready to do this so I have purchase a insurance just in case the worse happens. She reads facebook and see things and drops off. She needs to be clean and then read things. All I can do is move forward and get these grand kids goings. I am glad you are Mya mother now. Oh here in calif they put sprinklers on roofs as a fire prevention and it takes my mine light up as to the new kits that can be sold and installed. Oh a retired guy just thinking here. See ya.

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

It's cool that you are in contact. He seems like a legit old man!! You should skype with him that would be fun just to listen to him talk.