I wrote Mya's birth mother on FB over Thanksgiving break and had hoped to hear back but didn't think I ever actually would. I wrote her again last week after I noticed she had been on her FB, so I knew she had to have seen the 1st message. Well today I had a message in my email that she wrote me back! Here is her message:
You are not interrupting my life..thank u for taking good care of her. I havent really been on facebook till now. As for the fathers info i dont have it. It something i dont want to really remember.. I am sorry about that.its something me and my husband would like to forget..he knows but he still admits to her..if u dont mind i would like pics from time to time..i love her and would like to see pics of her if u dont mind.
To be honest I am a little bugged to not get even just the fathers race...but again. She probably doesn't know it. Also I don't believe she is married but maybe wants me to think she is. The "husband" is probably Derek Conner who WAS the supposed father. Hence Hope Conner was Mya's name. I am going to add her on FB (with Jonathan's permission) so she can see pictures. So be careful of making tacky comments on my FB ;) ANyway, just thougtht I'd share
No comments:
Post a Comment