Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mya is a Monster!

Ok, I know one year old drag out anything and everything. I know they get into everything and I know they throw fits.....but really?! Mya is like 11 months going on 2! She is about 100 times worse than Carlaya and Noah ever were. We're already at that stage where it is embarrassing to be in public with her! ;( She screams if she doesn't get what she wants, she wants down all the time and will flip and twist and arch until you give up and set her down. Even if that means crawling all over the nasty DMV floor. Yup, that's me: white trash mom of the year! Whatever, I'd had it and she was at least quiet and happy. (I washed her black, hands, feet and legs off in the bathroom before my # got called, ok?!)

Mya is into the bathroom every chance she gets. She unwinds the toilet paper and strings it all over. She splashes in the toilet and sprinkles it everywhere. She gets drenched in the ONE minute you aren't looking. I shut all doors and put up NEON signs saying CLOSE THE DOOR, PUT THE SEAT DOWN. Do you think my family reads it.......? Not very often.

Mya is strong too. Not just strong willed- although she totally is. But physically strong. She has a grip that will put a pitbull to shame! Don't even try to take keys away from her. She'll fight the death out of you and then will scream so loud that everyone within a mile looks at you like you're beating her. Try to put her in a car seat? No way! She arches and screams and goes completely insane. You have to push so hard on her to get her butt into the seat. I'm sure if someone sees me they'll call the police because it looks like child abuse. I guarantee I am not hurting her, but she is strong and it takes all I got to push her down and back just to buckle her up.

Seriously the last week or so has been horrible. If this is a phase I pray it is the shortest phase she's got. Although sadly, this probably will go on till she's about 3.

Ok, I still love her to death and she's just my favorite, but that's my rant for today. She is on my NERVES!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

You are so funny! I'll admit, I don't paticularly care for the "getting into everything" stage. Not fun. Can't wait to see you guys.