Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Just in.....

So, I've had a lot to post, but haven't had the time. Now some "updates" have changed.



Old Update: Jose and siblings were able to move in with aunt and mom. He was excited to be with his family again, seeing dad on regular basis there as well. But sad to be leaving us. He loved it here and we loved him here. But it was a good move. (April 17th)

It's our tradition to have "goodbye pics" with each child as they leave us. We do 1 of them with each kid individually, I always want 1 of them with just me, and some group shots! ;)


I had just bought him some much desired sunglasses, he's pretty excited about them.


Jose started the whole peace sign thing.... who knows why? ;)


This is me and my cute boy, Jose! I love all my foster sweethearts!


1 last family of FOUR photo........ but wait...



New Update: Unfortunately that placement failed, for unclear reasons. Last night Child Haven called to inform us that they had Jose AGAIN! (9 days later) Of course, we said Yes, and Jonathan left within 15 minutes to go get him. He came into the room behind Jose and called out his name. Jose whipped around grinning hugely and ran to Jonathan, jumping up giving him the biggest, tightest hug ever! Then....he began to sob. He cried for a long time. Sad to leave his mom & siblings again, sad at the drama he had to watch unfold the day before, and sad to be back at child haven for the umpteeth time! But RELIVED to be with people he knows and loves. I think he was just overwhelmed at the whole situation but grateful we came right away for him. How could we not? That kid is so darn cute and oh so well behaved!

HE'S BAAAACK!

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

it's so sad that little kids have to go through that. Poor boy. You guys are so awesome to be there for those kids. Mya is so cute in her swim suit and sunglasses I love it!! And I love Carlaya. She's such an adult in her little body. What good company she must be.