Monday, April 18, 2011

Mya turns 6 months old



Meet Chub Chub! LOL Miss Mya, Mya Moo, Monkey and Monkey Moo are long gone knick-names. She's now Chub Chub or the chubster. :)


(6 month pics were the hardest to get, I took so many and only a few look decent, I may post a slideshow of the mania!)


She is now 16.4 lbs and almost 26 inches long. Basically short & fat!

She is the happiest baby and is very social. She giggles easily, but mostly for the kids. Carlaya and Noah love to make her laugh and even Jose can got her to laugh easier than me!

I forgot to mention in previous posts that YES, she is sleeping through the night. A few times in January, but then got sick. Several nights in February too, but in March she slept through the night I think every night. And through the night IS from 7:30pm-7:00am! 11 1/2 hours! What a sweetie, huh?!

Mya is getting very active with her toys, playing non-stop. She kicks her legs with joy almost constantly. She also almost always has fingers in her mouth or even her entire fist. I think teethies are around the corner.

We've started food in the last few weeks and she took to it very well. Oddly enough, she doesn't care to eat it warm- cold is best for this girl?


Yummy Peas!



Yum Yum Carrots! (never mind the Asian looking comb over!) LOL

1 comment:

acutely cherished said...

how cute is she!!! well we both lucked out with sweet chunky babies!! :)