Thursday, February 17, 2011

Noah's 5th Birthday!

For Noah's Birthday/Valentines Day/FHE we went to Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Noah has been talking about that place since Allie's party there last July. He has begged to have his party there. I was not about to pay for his whole class to have fun there, so I told him we'd just go as a family + one friend. He was thrilled! (whew)

Cole and Noah were in preschool together last year and are in the same primary class, plus Cole lives in our neighborhood. So they're great friends.
If this isn't one goofy crowd making dorky CHEESE faces, I don't know what is!

After eating as fast as we could, because the kids were dying to get outside, we headed straight for the go-karts.


It is so fun that they can go all by themselves. Even at 3 you can drive alone, it seems a bit young to me! LOL But it is funny to watch and they have a blast driving!


Waiting in line for a ride :) (in their Valentine's colors of course)


After 5-6 rides, it was getting chilly so we went back inside to have cake and open presents. Sorry I posted so many present pictures, but Noah's face is hilarious and I got some cute ones!


This sweet nerf gun was FROM Cole. Look how excited HE was to have Noah open it! ;)
This was a gift from Carlaya and he gave her the best surprised grin ever!
Carlaya also made him the sweetest card and this flower. I didn't even know she'd made it until he opened it up. It says, "I love you!" "Your a nice brother!" With "Happy Birthday" on the stem :)
Her card read: "Dear Noah I'm soory I told you I'd pop your ballon. I love you so much. I hope you love me to. I wish you a Happy Happy Birthday!" (written just like she did) The day before he was bouncing a balloon around and she got annoyed with him and stabbed it with a pen before giving him a warning! LOL ;( RUDE! Then, she went on to threaten him, that if he acts dumb with his new birthday balloons then she'll pop them too! (not cool) I'm glad she felt bad and decided to apologize on her own.
THE BEST PRESENT!
Noah is starting T-Ball next month and so I got him a mitt and batting helmet. I knew he'd be excited, but this face just kills me! ;)

He was ecstatic!


Thanks Grandma Christensen for the books. I love them!


He really wanted this obnoxious Transformers cookie cake. It is 2 gigantic chocolate chip cookies frosted with way too sugary icing. It is seriously just TOO much. But he loved it and wanted me to take a picture with him making this "tuff transformer face".


Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you! I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday!

1 comment:

Brittany B said...

Hello Camille,

You don't know me, but I check your blog. I noticed you have a tracker, and don't want you to think you have a weird stalker. I saw your blog through Laura Tippetts, and like to see your adventures with your foster children. I have an internal battle with foster care and if I could really give a child back after taking them into my care. So I enjoy reading your feelings about it. I just thought you should know who you're stalker is. Our link is on Laura's blogroll also. (I've known Laura pretty much since she was born, and went to high school with Jeremy.)Thanks for the inside view of a foster parent.

-Brittany Brazell