Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Pictures of Mya


I love how Mya looks like a little ball here. :) Carlaya loves to hold Mya after school while she watches cartoons. Don't worry, I didn't let her sleep too long in that position!


I decided we needed some "girl time" today! ;)



Noah is really good at entertaining Mya while she's awake. He chats away with her. So cute!


I decided I should try some fun things with all that crazy hair. LOL Just for fun though, not an "out of the house" look


Look how big she is getting. Miss chubba-bubba is just under 10 lbs.


What daddy's do best: Nap with baby! :)
He's not really that grouchy, just 1/2 asleep


He loves her tiny fingers wrapped around his :)

This is actually a few weeks ago, but she was looking so stinkin' cute. Don't you just love that unruly hair that will NOT lay down!!


We'll probably be able to donate to "locks of love" by her 1st birthday! LOL

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

what an adorable little girl.

and just under 10 pounds? it's wierd to think that's what my little guy weighed at BIRTH! She's still a little tiny thing. How cute!

Anonymous said...

give it to briggs he needs some!