
Our 1st Family picture in 5 years. We've grown by 5 grand kids (including Mya) and well there are two other extras in there. My parent's exchange students (#11 &12) Ronei & Bart from Brazil and Holland.

JUST US Cliff -27, Amber -30, Mom, Me-29, Dad, Jenny-26, Doug-21


Here are the grand babies! Now you see why my kids are all blonde.
Carlaya holding Mya, Benson (Jenny's) behind Bailey (amber's), Colby (amber's) holding Kensley (Jenny's), Brycen (amber's) behind Noah, next to Tanner (Jenny's) We each have 3. ;)

Crazy Grandma & Grandpa with the crazy hooligans
This is the true side of the Peterson bunch.

I was trying to be normal and take a real picture. Unfortunately only Baby Doug and I were trying to be normal. I got squoze to death by Cliff and my ear drum broken by Amber.




1 comment:
I love, love, love, the family photos! Bet that was a ton of fun.
Post a Comment