
Crazy Hair Day at school ;) I gave Noah stripes of Blue & Black, he loved it!


Carlaya and I came up with this crazy do! I colored the side pieces blue (although you can't tell in the picture) and the top 1/2 and back, black.

I used all colors of elastics, but the black spray died them...oops!

Our PTA had our annual Santa breakfast at school last Saturday. This years theme was Polar Express and the kids came in pajamas. It was fun but I was stuck in the kitchen for 4 hours flipping pancakes for 400 people. I did get to sneak away long enough to eat with my kids and take their picture on Santa's lap. (if you can call him Santa- so lame!)

1 comment:
Crazy hair day and pajama day our coming up soon for us. Madeyln LOVES Carlaya's hair and wants to copy it. Good Job!
Post a Comment