Thursday, December 23, 2010

December Happenings


Mya turned 2 months old earlier this month. She is growing SO fast. She has doubled her birth weight already! (something most babies do around 4-5 months) She has also grown almost 4 inches since birth! Although she is a chubba-chub, I swear this pictures adds pounds to her. *People still comment on how little she is.


Recognize ME? This is Chelsey, the foster baby we had for 4 days in June and 10 days in August. She is now 9 months old and cute as ever. We had her for 5 days last week and will have her again in January, as her foster mom will be giving birth. ;) (we love doing respite for Chelsey!!)


Quite the afro-puff, without her hair done ;)


Seeing how busy I was with two babies, Noah took it upon himself to "make me lunch". I caught him in the middle of it. I didn't ask him to and he didn't tell me he was going to. He is the sweetest boy I swear!

He sliced me up a string cheese with Carlaya's play knife and peeled me a baby orange- ALL by himself! He carried it to me on this pizza pan "like the guys do at resturants". Yummy lunch Noah. Love you buddy!

Me and my baby cakes

Carlaya was feeling very pretty after church and requested a picture ;)
Um yeah, pretty much all he and Mya do....sleep!

Meet my "Manny" (male nanny- for those of you unaware)

My friend Brooke asked us to watch 4 of her kids a few hours and with Chelsey here, that put us at 3 babies! I was making some Christmas treats for Jonathan's work, so he was on baby duty! Chelsey was whinny cause it was her bedtime. So he held her while she drank her milk, Evelyn was fussy too, so he picked her up. We stuck Mya right in the middle for a funny picture, but she was content in her swing. (7 months, 2 months, 9 months)

Bass Pro has the best Santa every year. I think as good if not better than Galleria's Santa. Carlaya, my skeptic, even believed him to be the real deal! ;) There is rarely a line (although this year maybe 20 minutes) and they take your picture for FREE and print it out. Not to mention the fun games & coloring for FREE too.
Don't ya just love Carlaya's "sitting pretty" pose...? LOL

No comments: