Ok, so good and bad news.
Bad news always 1st- we spent over 3 hours in the kids rooms last night taking apart bunk beds and Carlaya's bed to switch out. Then washing all sheets, remaking beds, pulling out 5T girl clothes, cleaning out closet space and dresser space....yada yada yada.
Stressing all night long about the decision we were forced to make all too fast. Worried about this one year old that will actually be 1 on Dec. 27th so possibly not even walking yet- definitely still in diapers! UGGH! Just stressing out about how busy I'll be and how our lives will have to totally change to accommodate 5 children!
Good news- They found a home just THIS MORNING that will take all 4 kids. So the other two at another foster home will be reunited with the 2 I was going to take. Case worker was so worried to call me for fear I'd be angry. I mean we did do tons of work in preparation for them and so many stinkin' phone calls yesterday. Not to mention typing a letter and faxing in just to get our licensed changed to take 4 kids (total). Nightmare yesterday. So annoyed? Yeah kind of. But relieved? YOU BET! Ah, back to normal.
We'd still like to take one child but 3-5 in age, prob a boy (for Noah) and definitely potty trained!
Maybe after Christmas......
For now we can just enjoy our kids, Miss Mya and little Chelsey girl! (until Monday)
No comments:
Post a Comment