Noah is my best little buddy....some days. But most days, lately, the kid is just on my nerves. Most of the time he isn't even trying to be bad, he's just too dang hyper, silly, loud, crazy, active, ya know like 4 year old BOYS are. He thinks he is hilarious and so he does stuff constantly that is funny- TO HIM, but soooo not, to me!
Noah was an easy 2 year old and a pretty good 3 year old, but my oh my- 4 is the kicker! February couldn't come soon enough.....what will the fabulous five's bring me.....?
I think, knowing he was on my nerves too much- he's gravitated towards Jonathan once he's home from work. Ya know, for his own safety. But on one particular day, I think Friday, he was even on Jonathan's nerves! Sensing that he was not favored by either one of us at the moment and we were just trying to get him to "go away and do something!" he acted out of complete desperation..........
"Mom and Dad!!, I have a song for you. I want to sing to you!"
Then he proceeded to belt out the cutest stinkin' song, straight from his little heart. Seriously, he put his heart and soul into this song as he sang.
"I LOOOOVE to shoot with my daaaad.......and I looooove my life! I love my fammmmmily!"
I/We have NEVER heard him really sing on his own before. Specially not to an actual tune. It was the shortest, sweetest little song that he knew would drag us both back to him. :)
Outside of being completely obnoxious, Noah really is a great little lover. He is so affectionate. I DO love that about him. I guess I'll just focus on the positive. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment