Tuesday, November 02, 2010

New Details...

Ho-Hum... I got more information today. Clark County finally received the birth certificate. They told me there could be a name for her on it, but have been waiting for their copy. She was in fact named.......Hope Mystic Connner. LOL I don't mind Hope so much, but Mystic? What is she a stripper?? I would name her Mya Hope, but I have a Carlaya Hope. Mya Mystic? - I think not! So that doesn't work. If and when we get to adopt her, we can legally change her name anyway, so I'm not too worried.

Technically I AM supposed to call her by her GIVEN name. But really, she isn't going to visits and likely isn't going home ever- so what is the point?! I am secretly (on a public blog) still calling her Mya. If she goes to grandma, then who cares- she'll be 2-3 months old and not remember being called Mya anyway. ;) She can become Hope Mystic, then.

I took her for her happy little DNA test today. They just did a cheek swab and she kept gagging and then smiling. Maybe she knows something I don't? Supposedly mom's boyfriend is the father and he is a black man. His mother is black also. Don't really think this DNA thing is going to work out for them. But hey, I've been wrong before. Mya is still looking rather white with no signs of darkening up. She is also looking more Asian than anything else. Still native American a little, but mostly white/Asian. Even the nurse at the lab said she looked, "chinky". RUDE! Who says that? LOL ;)

No comments: