Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Mya's Milestones


Mya turned ONE month old yesturday. I can't believe time went by so fast. It felt like we had Cherise so much longer, yet it was only 5 weeks. Granted, Mya didn't come home till she was 2 weeks old. SO I guess that is the difference. Regardless, we are falling more in love everyday.
Things I love about Mya:
*Her thick, silky, black hair
*The cutest stinkin' smile ever (which she showed off quite a few times this month, but I swear like all day Monday!)
*How she snuggles in tight and goes right to sleep once she's wrapped up all warm
*She never gets up more than twice in the night :)
*The way she responds to my voice
*Her tiny hands, feet, and everything tiny about her!
Things that make me laugh:
*That she tries NOT to sneeze when she really has too (like grown ups do)
*How she smacks her lips when you pull the bottle out, hinting that she wants MORE
*That she toots all day long ;)

Mya has grown 3 1/2 inches and gained almost 3 lbs in her ONE month of life.

2 comments:

kory and tina family said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.

Jonathon and Amanda said...

She is so darling!