Noah was going to be a "Blue Man" from the Blue Man Group this year. He WAS for the school carnival, but I failed to take a picture of his awesome self. Then for the school parade, he switched to a caveman. After our Halloween party, where Jonathan was an old man, Noah decided that he too needed to be an old man. He wanted us to take him shopping for old man clothes at DI, but I knew we wouldn't find any. He opted for church clothes because he had a "sweater" kind of like Dad's. LOL He had wrinkles on his face and even sported Jonathan's wig and glasses which were TOO big, but he loved it!
Carlaya wanted to be a Spanish Princess and luckily stuck with it all three times. Unfortunately her hair and makeup was the best the 1st time, at the carnival and we got NO pictures! :( She had a blast and didn't seem to mind the lack of curls.
Last 2 pictures were Noah at 11pm after trunk R treating. He was on a major sugar high and just didn't want to give up, so I let him just wear down naturally. IF you call a sugar coma- natural. He finally gave up and passed out on the couch, after falling off the couch in his sleep he just stayed there completely out of it!



2 comments:
I love Noah's old man costume. He is so stinkin cute.
Noah as and old man is adorable.
Post a Comment