Cherise NOW!

At first we were just blown away by her and how big she is. How much she's changed! She looked like a totally different baby. Until we pulled out pictures to compare, and really, she looks the same, a little bit darker, and bigger, but the same.
Cherisey girl was no longer mine, she was just Cherise and back with her parents. Still totally adorable and a smile that would just melt your heart! I'm so grateful for her parents and how wonderful they have been to stay in touch and let us take them to lunch.
Jonathan was really cute with her. He just kept grinning at her and kissing her! Cherise has been his favorite foster child thus far, well Mya is taking that #1 spot as we speak. But he was tickled to see her again.

He wasn't going to come with me. He is uninterested in the friendship I have with her mom & dad. LOL But last minute, he was off work earlier than expected so he changed his mind. Boy was he glad he did!
Cherise's parents are super nice, very friendly people. I always liked them- even from the very 1st visit. They were hilarious at lunch and kept us laughing the whole time. They even held Mya and were just amazed at how small she was. (Cherise was the same size, but they only saw her twice a week- so this was a treat to hold Mya) Cherise's dad said, "Well if I could just speak for Mya, I'd say how lucky I am to be in your home!!" LOL He is so funny. From visit 2 or 3 they started telling me how lucky they felt that Cherise was in our home, that they were able to sleep at night knowing she was safe with us. This day was no different. They continued to thank us and say they tell everyone how wonderful their daughter's foster parents were! :) I'm thankful for the wonderful relationship I had and continue to have with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment