Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crystal Palace- Yeah baby!

A week or so ago, the kids Elementary was having a family skate night at Crystal Palace. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. (yup, still ghetto) I hadn't been skating at all since maybe early H.S., either had Jonathan. And that was on roller blades, so we were a sight to see! The kids had NEVER been skating before. They were pretty much like baby giraffees learning to stand up for the 1st time. It was hilarious and exhausting! All my muscles ached from trying to hold them up while keeping my own balance. Here's some fun pictures from the night.

With Carlaya's friend Jasmine from school.

Jonathan and Noah there in the middle, with people wizzing by them! :)
Our friends the Andersons were there, and their older kids who are excellent hockey players were so kind to use their muscles to drag Noah and Carlaya along. Giving us a break!

No comments: