My good friend Stacey that took the 1st set of amazing pictures called a few days later asking if she could practice again, this time with new poses and props. Of course, I totally didn't mind! I loved it! These were her favorite 4!

Cherise craddled in my hands!


You would never know this was a fake set up brought over by Stacey & set up in my loft. Genius!!

Oh lil' Cherise! We love ya baby girl!
3 comments:
Thanks again for letting me do these!! I had so much fun and Cherise was such a good baby! Can't wait to do another newborn photo shoot!
so beautiful Camille....Wow I Love these picture's....Terri
I saw these on Stacey's blog! I wish she could come out and do my little girls. So jealous! They are so cute!
And that's funny Noah was asking when he could come out here. Tanner the other day was asking when you guys were going to come here and if you were going to come for Thanksgiving. I said I don't think so. But it could work. Come here for a few days then we ALL could caravan home! Think about it huh???!!!!??!!!
Post a Comment