Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Double Baby Duty!


This is what our life looks like for 10 days! I know, we're slightly crazy, but ya know.....

Carlaya is holding Chelsea, a foster baby we did respite (babysat) for back in June, while waiting to take our own foster baby. She was so easy and SO content! At 3 months old she slept through the night. Now at 5 months old, she sleeps 12+ hours a night. She still hardly ever makes a peep. I knew she'd be easy and with a newborn that sleeps almost all day, I knew we could handle it. Carlaya LOVED Chelsea the 1st time around and was really excited to have her come again. She is the "official" nanny for Chelsea and is getting paid $1 a day to help with her. ;) That's a lot for Carlaya and she's excited! She keeps Chelsea entertained and happy all day long.

Carlaya still really loves to help with Cherise too! Some days I've had her feed them both back to back. She is so helpful when I am busy with meals or other things. She is a talented little mommy. Noah is a big help too. He will hold them for a bit if need be, but he prefers to just make Chelsea smile.
We have about 5 days left, so wish us luck!

1 comment:

acutely cherished said...

Wow! You have to be the best foster mom/family ever!!! And those pictures of Cherise are adorable!!