Cherise Marie, born July 22nd (at 38 weeks). Weighed in at 5 lbs 12 oz and despite being drug exposed, she is healthy as could be! We got the call on July 24th to take her and I picked her up this morning at 11am. We had to leave Panaca by about 7 to get home in time to gather baby clothes & carrier and drive down to the hospital. This is what I found upon arrival! :) (well actually I had just begun changing her.....)

She was wide awake and very alert when I got there. She even SMILED at me. The nurses all swear she DOES actually smile ALREADY! Unfortunately, she's slept the whole rest of the day.
her yet! Oops! I'll do that tonight!








6 comments:
She is really cute! I can't get over all of her hair. You could totally put bows in it already without a headband. Makes me excited to have our little girl join our family.
You guys amaze me! I'm glad there are people out there that are as great as you to take these kiddos in to your home.
She's a cutie.
Congrats! She is such a cute little peanut! Good luck and may she sleep through the night soon! :)
So how was last night? Hopefully not to bad. I know how you get with little sleep! :)
Congrats!! Can't wait to meet her.
Wow, she looks so alert in the pictures its hard to believe she's a newborn! What a beautiful little girl!!!
Post a Comment