Carlaya is right there in the front row in the orange, pink, green plaid dress. 3rd from the R in both pictures.


After party in Miss Bodholts room!


Carlaya and Miss Wendy- receiving her Kindergarten certificate. Sorry about the blurry hand! ;) She helped in Carlaya's class almost everyday for the whole year- Carlaya really enjoyed having her around!


This video is of "what a feeling". I recorded the whole graduation on my video camera, but as luck would have it, my battery died 1/2 way through the last song. So I grabbed my digital to capture the last little bit. Unfortunately, I zoomed it which ruined the quality. Also at this point in the song they were getting ahead of the music so it is really hard to follow. (the speakers pointed out from the sides of the stage, so it was really hard for the kids ON the stage to hear the music- they only got off on this one piece of footage!)

No comments:
Post a Comment