
This little angel slept from 9pm till 4 am last night!! Did I mention I LOVE HER! :)
Poor thing did have a gassy belly for almost 4 hours yesterday afternoon and I think that just wore her out. So when we finally got that resolved, I can't blame her for sleeping away. Funny thing is, she didn't really wake up at 4am. She had moved and rooted around off and on since about 1am (so I had her in my bed to pat her back in case the gas still bothered her), but I kept falling asleep and she never cried. Finally at 4am I woke up to her wiggling next to me and I decided I just needed to get up and feed her. Certainly if I fell asleep again, she wake me right back up- starving!
She latched on in a hurry and sucked down about 1 oz. then fell right to sleep. It was like pulling teeth to keep her awake to finish the 2nd oz. I felt bad....torturing her and all. LOL But I knew she HAD to be hungry. She finally finished it and is STILL asleep. 4 hours later. Sleepy girl!