Friday, May 21, 2010

Gentry Update.....

There was some confusion apparently between the placement team, us, and the new foster family. I guess on Sunday they are wanting to see her for the 2nd time, NOT take her. They are wanting some time to adjust to Allie 1st. So I don't know when we'll be handing her over. I think sooner rather than later is best. Specially since the decision has already been made.

Also the newer case worker assigned to Allie (that has not met her OR us) thinks it would be confusing for Allie to see us and Gentry all together. I have NO idea why, but whatever. So she'd like the family to spend some time with Allie & Gentry together WITHOUT us. That's fine, but how do they get Gentry without seeing us. I really hate to make another trip clear down to child haven just to sit and wait outside somewhere, so we'll see. Until further notice, Gentry remains with us.

No comments: