
Last night while I was making dinner, Carlaya was upstairs working away. As I called them down to eat, this is what she brought. A menu! She had one for Mom, Dad, Noah, & Allie.
The Menu is as follows:
Macaroni & cheese / Water
Bread & Eggs / Juice
Pancakes / Milk
Enchiladas / Kool-aid (dad helped her this one in since that is was we were having)
She thought up the meal items on her own and obviously sounded them out as best she could. She gave us each our menu and then proceed to take our order on her little note book. :) Carlaya was however, very dissappointed in finding out that I wouldn't actually cook everyone what they wanted. We were having Enchiladas and that was that.

1 comment:
That is hilarious! She's looking so big. Our kiddo's are growimg up way to fast.
Post a Comment