Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Carlaya's 1st loose Tooth!


A week or so ago, Carlaya finally lost her 1st Tooth! She and Allie were in the tub and she was sucking/chewing on a washcloth like a baby. ? Allie tried to pull it away from her, and out came her already loose tooth! Ouch!! I don't care for the whole loosing teeth phase. I hated it as a kid and it just disgusts me now. The thought of a tooth being pulled out makes me dry-heave!
It bled a little cause it wasn't quite ready to be pulled out, but Carlaya was thrilled. She's been waiting for this day. The tooth right next to it was also very loose. The very next night she and Jonathan tried several tricks to get it out. I was hiding upstairs because I didn't even want to hear what was going on. It kills me!! Ugh! Anyway, after about 30 minutes they got it out. I think the final try was with floss?
She wanted to show her 1st tooth to her teacher, so she didn't put it under her pillow that night. After loosing bottom tooth #2 the following night, she placed them both under her pillow and received TWO whole dollars from the tooth fairy! ;) She was thrilled!
We are now in that funky, awkward, silly looking kid stage! ;)