Monday, November 23, 2009

Lame update

Sorry, still nothing on the walls (except for 3 pictures/ mirrors that I got Jonathan to do last night) So I will take pictures of the rooms once that is finally finished.

We are leaving tomorrow at 1pm (NO LATER!!!) to drive to Denver, Colorado. Or perhaps a little bit closer stopping point depending on our drive time. Then arising early to drive on to Omaha, Nebraska! Here we come Jenny, Andrew, Tanner & Benson-boo!

We are spending Thanksgiving with my little sister Jenny and her family of boys. Tanner is Noah's age and besides the last 2 years only seeing each other twice a year, they are pretty close. Noah is very very very excited to be going to Tanner's house. Our kids are really wanting to fly, but we can drive for over $500 less and it is only 18 hours.

Tonight they got one very early Christmas present. They each (even Allie- who is staying behind with a friend) got a new Leap frog Leapster with a few games. They were thrilled and had a hard time going to bed just 30 minutes after opening them! I am hoping between those new gadgets and the DVD player, the kids don't mind the long day & a 1/2 in the car. :)

I love road trips and so I am very excited to drive it. Jonathan had to get used to the idea, but now he's excited too. We'll be back home on Monday. So I'll have plenty to post about then...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!