I'm part of a mommy's playdate group that gets together every Friday. We've done it off and on for over a year. Being that most the kids are toddlers, Carlaya always complained when we went to play. Now that she and Allie are in Kindergarten and Noah has Friday's off- I decided it was the perfect day to start playing again!
Noah & I decided it was our time to finally host a playdate. Finally, all the mommies and kids came to our house! Noah was as bad as me....running in circles trying to have the house JUST RIGHT. We had it all picked up, a candle burning, the lawn all mowed and bushes cut back, a few balls out back, a blanket for the little ones to sit on, some small toys...and WAIT! Where the heck is NOAH? I went upstairs to see what in the world he was up to. This is what I found......
His explanation? Well for the kids to play with of course.....! He had laid out all of his fun hats and the appropriate shoes to wear with each. (except sandals and hardhat don't quite go together) LOL He had them all lined up and was OCD trying to get them just right! Wonder where he gets that from. :)
I thought it was so cute of him, I just had to snap a picture! When I told him that we would be playing outside instead, he grabbed them one by one and ran them downstairs to lay out. He was quite dissappointed that I wouldn't let him drag all his shoes out too. I think all kids come with their own shoes and should just keep them on...duh! Mean mom, I guess.
