Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Little Phases.....

The kids (girls especially) are so tickled with HOW CUTE THEY ARE, each day before school that they want a picture taken. And of course, I think they are darling, so I am more than willing to take their cute pics. Here's a few outfits of the girls last week:







Noah was feeling left out, so he posed for one as well.

Before church a few weeks ago...2 darling girls!







Alexandra LOVES dress up! She gets into the dress up box at least once a day! She is usually in her Hanna Montana outfit or our cheer leading get-up, but on this day she was being so adorable in Snow White. I got out the camera to take 1 picture and she sure hammed it up. Allie loves having her pictures taken! Here's some of her Snow White poses:







Carlaya goes through so many phases. She is always into something new. Lately, it has been her HAIR. She spends countless hours in front of the mirror, doing her hair over and over. I am afraid that I won't have control much longer! She still knows that I HAVE TO (get to) do her hair for school and church. (Although I let her give me "ideas" on how to do it) But when she gets home from school, she usually takes out what I've done and will re-do it the way she wants.


She was very proud of this hair do and wanted pictures taken! Yes, of the back and side view- such a GIRL!

Her part was "ok" but I thought she did a good job with the elastics- 2 on each side. Kind of like a man wears his pony tail while on his Harley! LOL

2 comments:

Bleak's said...

Darling little girls! And cute macho Noah!

Amber Lee said...

How cute! I need to show Bailey how Carlaya did her own hair! Good job, Carlaya!
BTW, I couldn't understand why you told me I needed to update MY blog, when you hadn't updated yours in over a month--or so my blog said--until I remembered that since you've gone private now, my blog won't show when you've updated. So I'm just now coming to read your blog and have a lot of catching up to do so I probably won't leave many comments.