Elena Jade Christensen
11:59 am, August 30th
8 lbs. 1 oz.
20 inches long
I am not for sure on those details, I need to verify the stats! :)

I realize these pictures aren't the best. Elena is only 3 1/2 hours old here! The recovery room was very dim and Christina was very tired and VERY pale and not in the mood for a photo shoot. I got some that were clear but too dark- take what you get! (and don't throw a fit!) I snapped a few to show family that couldn't be here for the big event.

I love tiny new babies! (but NO, I do not want one of my own)
Welcome to the BIG ol' Family Elena!
We are so excited for the 1st baby girl in 3 years! Christensen grand kids are now 4 boys to 4 girls!
1 comment:
So I look at Amber's blog to see who has updated and it kept saying you hadn't and still did so I was going to leave a comment for you to update. But you have!!!! What the heck! ?
Cute little neice by the way!
Post a Comment