Thursday, August 27, 2009

Girls Night!

One night last week, the girls asked if I'd paint their nails. They were fresh out of the bath and had wet hair. They had also been begging to have curlers put in their hair for a few days. So decided to just do both.
Here's their cute little toesies!



And pretty little fingers!


The girls wanted me to take all kinds of pictures of them in curlers. They think they look so funny like that. And yes, it was THEIR idea to also have a hair net over the curlers to sleep in! LOL
I don't know what kind of pose this is, but it's Carlaya's "funny face" that she makes lately for pictures. I hope she finds a new funny face soon...



And well, Little Miss Allie loves to strike a pose for any and all pictures. She'll stand normal smiling and right before she knows you're going to take the picture, she'll throw up a hand or "sign" or something funny! She is a silly little girl! :) So much for a "sweet" picture....
And with all that hard work and uncomfortable sleeping arrangements (with curlers) This is the adorable hair they got! Needless to say they were thrilled!
I took these towards the end of the day (because I forgot earlier) and so it is the tail end of the curls and not near as cute and springy as the morning. Carlaya wanted her hair pulled up and it was cute for a while but you couldn't see the curls near as much. I have a picture of Allie on my cell phone with her curls and she looks like a little "J LO"- So absolutely gorgeous!!
They are already asking when we can do it again! ;)

4 comments:

kory and tina family said...

How cute!!! I love it. I wish I could do something like that with Maddie.

Tessa Marie said...

Goll, you're like, the funnest mom! You guys are always doing fun things.

Stacey T. said...

Cute!! I bet Allie is loving it there!!

The Lively's said...

Hey camille I enjoyed your comment! I always love to hear your thoughts! Jenny was telling me to ask you about your stones. They do suck & I feel bad your still having problems. I am beginning to think my body is not meant for having babies & I would so rather adopt too.

Your Picts were cute but for some reason I couldn't see any writing. Good luck with things!