Carlaya and Ally now have an "inside joke" about Poofy Hair! LOL Carlaya had taken out her hair ties and when I asked WHY?, she said, "because I want poofy hair!" giggle giggle giggle. Ally laughed so hard and so Carlaya kept it up. After about 5 minutes of gut busting laughter, I decided to pick up the camera sitting right there on the table and film their hilarious joke. Unfortunately by this time, they were not quite so funny- just getting too silly and the joke was wearing down.
Even now, from time to time they mention "poofy hair" and both burst into laughter!
3 comments:
lol they are too cute!! Lauren thought it was hilarious also and made me watch it 3 times lol! They look like best friends :)
Too fun! The joy of having a sister at a young age! Tanner wants to keep watching it!
I don't know....after reading all these posts, I think Carlaya's going to be one sad little girl if Allie moves away.
Post a Comment