Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What do my kids do EVERYDAY?


My kids have loved this swing set since we bought it, shortly after moving in. But since little Miss Allie has been here, it has had so much more attention. She is definetly an outdoor body! Right after breakfast she heads out. Even in the middle of the day when it is over 100* she wants to be outside playing. I have to make her come in just to cool off! LOL Everynight we have to slowly convince the kids that its time to come in for bed. It is excellent weather at night and at 7:30-8:00 it is still light, so getting them off the swings is hard.
My kids used to watch cartoons for 1/2 the morning and wanted at least one movie during the hot afternoon when we are stuck indoors. Since Allie is outside for all of the morning, 3/4's of the afternoon and almost all evening- they too are living outside! All 3 of them LIVE on this swingset! (this was yesturday, right after the slip n slide)

4 comments:

kory and tina family said...

That is awsome. Isn't it great to have them outside. I feel like it's so much easier to keep my house clean when they spend so much time outside.

katierose said...

perfect purchase! i'm glad everyone is having so much fun together!

Bleak's said...

That means you can't watch tv or movies all day either. LOL
That's nice that you have three swings now so everyone gets one.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your kids are having so much fun with Allie! Those girls are so dang cute together, and I love Noah's rocking out moves. Ps. thanks for the shout out on the family post! I think the same about you!! Love ya