As if having one more crazy kid in the house isn't enough! Noah's whole attitude has changed. Some of it before Giovanni- but a lot of it after.
We rarely spank, because we find that time-outs work best for our kids. They are a lot less likely to do it again after a long boring time out. For whatever reason the thought of a spanking wears off too quickly.
Noah was just really naughty the other day and I had HAD IT! He wasn't getting another time out because that didn't make me feel any better and wasn't working on him.
So I yelled, "Noah you do that one more time and I'll swat your butt!!"
He looked at me so sweetly and just smiled.
I repeated myself, "NOAH! I mean it, I'll whip your butt!"
Noah while smiling, "I like spankings"
"Yeah, well you won't like this one! I'm gonna spank you HARD".
Noah, still smiling....... "I like it hard".
Then he giggled the cutest laugh he's ever done. I thought I was beyond pissed, but I had to walk away so I wouldn't laugh in front of him.
I swear- somedays................I could beat that little cutie!
5 comments:
Why do they have to save their cutest moments for moments like that! I really need to meet this cute kid in person!!
That's too funny. You know, we THINK we're in charge, but its really the kids.
I love that story, it sounds just like my punishments with Ava. They give you the sweetest smile and laugh ever! I usually have to turn around or walk away. Sorry that he is acting like that for you!
Sounds like Colby. He can always get Jonathan to laugh, and sometimes he can crack me, too. Don't you just hate/love it?
I can see him smiling and tilting his head while he says it. That is too funny. Tanner still fears spanking... I don't know why, I don't ever spank?! I have a few times but not in forever
Post a Comment