So, after a good 1st night....(Jayden slept from 9pm to 8 am!) I got a call around 9:30 this morning that the judge ordered a "yellow card". Which means Jayden is released from the system and can home back home. I guess it was all a misunderstanding and the judge told the "mom" that he wasn't sure why Jayden was removed in the 1st place (at 1am on Tuesday morning). I was to take him back to Child Haven to release him. So I met her: very nice and decent looking. Totally in tears as soon as she laid eyes on her baby. Daddy & Grandma? were there too- all crying and ready to take him home. Carlaya also cried. She was sad to see him go. He was a cutie, but it's best to be with those who love him and those who know him best! We'll miss the little guy.
.....anxiously waiting for our next little friend to come stay!
2 comments:
Well, I thought I'd better comment so it doesn't say "0 People Love Us." I was so excited for you guys to get your first foster kid. Bailey was very confused about how you had a baby come out of your belly who could already walk--hard to explain the whole thing to her.
Too sad! I wanted to meet him. But we'll probably see another by the time we get out there!
Post a Comment