Tuesday, May 12, 2009

our 1st Foster Kid!!!!

Ok, so I am busy today anyway, unpacking and putting all our disneyland trip away....
But I just got our 1st call to take a foster kid!!! I am so excited, I just had to post real quick!
14 months old
caucasian boy
blonde hair, blue eyes

I told them I'd be there around 2-3 pm. Stay tuned....tomorrow I'll post about our california trip and about our 1st night with our new little toddler. (this may be a very temporary stay for him- we're told.) He just came into the system today.........

6 comments:

Stacey T. said...

WOW Camille, you must be so excited! Good luck! Cant wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Becky said...

That's such an exciting adventure. You and Jonathan will make great foster parents!

Amy Jane said...

That is so great! Good luck! Can't wait to hear more!

Young Family said...

Congrats! I hope things go well. I was wondering, are you going to have to go private now that you have the kiddos in your care? Just wondering?

Camille said...

no, I asked permission to upload pics or little information...I got the ok. ??
I don't want to go private because then family that doesn't have an account can't long onto see. Plus it's hard for people to be added to see it If I don't have their email and they don't know how else to contact me. Sorry, but I'm staying wide open to the world. ;)