Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Noah turns 3!

Our little cupid turned 3 on Valentines Day. We celebrated by letting him pick ONE friend to go with us to Chuck E Cheese. I figured one other little boy was enough to keep track of and I knew Noah would be overwhelmed by more than that anyway. He had fun and I'm sure, thought it was the best birthday ever! :)
Here's a little slide show of his big day at Chuck-E-Cheese.

2 comments:

Bleak's said...

Ha HA! Before me, ZERO people loved you. How do you do that anyway? Well I remember that big jeep at Chuck E Cheeses! TANNER FELL OUT OF IT!!! The picture of Noah squeezing that puppy is cute! Tanner talks about going there with you guys all the time, we'll have to go with you the next time we are out there!

Brooke said...

yes I do love that "people love us" thing! Cute pictures!!