I am finally back home, for a good while anyway. I left on November 14th for my grandpa's funeral in Pangutich, Ut. We stayed Fri/Sat. night at Casa Blanca in Mesquite (my dad had won 2 nights AND 2... 1-hour massages there!) Sunday, Jonathan drove back to Vegas with his dad/BIL who commute to work down here. I stayed the night and planned on driving to Cedar on Monday to help my sister Amber (who's been on bedrest) clean and get ready for Colby's 3rd Birthday on Wednesday. Well I got all our luggage ready and by the door and went to straighten the car out. I soon realized that my keys were....lost? Jonathan had taken them from me on Sunday to get all his things out of the car. I JOKED, that he took them home........but yeah, didn't really think HE WOULD BE THAT CARELESS!!!! So after much searching, I decided that indeed he must have taken them home! AARRGH! I called him, but he was at work and to HIS knowledge- he had not taken the keys. Upon arriving home, he discovered them ON THE KEY RACK! That means...............he walked in from the garage- pulled them out of his pocket!- hung them on the key rack!!- and just went to bed!! No light bulb EVER went off!!! R U Kidding ME?!
So we planned to have him head straight to the post office and overnight them. Yeah, go USPS the soonest they could gaurentee is Wednesday by 3pm. That is 1 hour before the party. So much for helping days in advance....! My lovely MIL let me take her car Tuesday afternoon. So I stayed Tuesday/Wednesday with Amber. I had planned on coming back to Hurricane only to switch cars and head home. But Jonathan had then made plans to come to Hurricane for the weekend to work on a S.A.N.T.A. gift. Why would I drive home Thursday only to leave Vegas again on Friday afternoon? Or stay home alone all weekend...? So yeah, we just stayed. It was fun and nice to be with family and my kids to have different toys to play with and different routine, but still.......9 days with 4-5 rotating outfits! :(
Monday- was Laundry, Laundry & more Laundry. I had 2 1/2 days to get our house in order, unpack and RE-pack for Panaca for Thanksgiving! We left AGAIN on Wednesday.
Thursday was Wonderful! We were in my parents new house with 43 family members!! Crazy but fun to see so many! Boys were out shooting (which is normal for my family) and my cousin Nicole and I drove out to crash the man party. We each shot a few rounds too! :)
Jonathan and I had plans to shop the crazy Black Friday! Our yearly tradition- wouldn't miss it for anything! he he he We'd have to leave Panaca by 3 am to get to WalMart by 4:30, so we decided to drive to Hurricane Thursday night instead. My Parents exchange student from Norway, Ase (o-saw) was very curious about "black friday" and so we took her along for the fun! We got up at 4 am (at jonathan's parents house) and left by 4:15. When we arrived at Walmart at 4:30 we were very surprised to find the parking lot completely FULL and filling into an overflow lot!!! Crazy fun!! Usually there is a lot of people but not like this. And usually more mellow. Lets just say- people were far more aggressive than preious years! LOL
We shopped from 4:30-10:30 am! 6 hours flew by! LOL We hit up about 7 stores in that time.
We stopped to see "Four Christmas's" in Cedar before going home (to Panaca). That is a hilarious movie- I highly recommend it! LOL
Saturday, cleaning with my mom and preparing to decorate for Christmas!
Sunday, we left for Cedar once again after church to drop off my neice, Bailey.....then to Hurricane to drop off Carlaya (staying a week with in-laws & cousin Madelyn) then to Littlefield, AZ (outside mesquite) to drop off a secret Christmas present we bought for my Grandma (as a favor) for my cousin! THEN home at last.
So this week is a little more mellow, with only Noah. I have been able to clean my house and set up Christmas deco. Still working on the outdoor lights..........yes me....Jonathan wouldn't hang them at all if it was up to him! I even went to the gym today with my new found BFF Brooke! She is my "personal trainer" cause she never lets me quit! :) lOvE her for it!!
4 comments:
Well sounds like quite the busy Month for you. I bet it is so nice to be home! That is too funny about the keys! Sorry...it was a good laugh though! Losing your keys is the worst at least you found them anyhoo glad all is well with you!
You guys are too crazy! So how is the workouts going for you? I stopped running because it got cold and now I am even FATTER than before! It SUCKS!
work out it good! Only 3 times in the last month though because I've been gone! Ok so that is 3 times total, but I just started in Oct!! LOL
Geesh Im wore out just reading that! I bet your SO glad to be home!
Post a Comment