I saw this post on a friend's blog and thought it was a really cute idea........
I asked Carlaya the questions and here are her answers:
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.... or go to your room (LOL)
2. What makes mom happy? Uh, when I listen to her......
3. What makes mom sad? When I am not being good
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh? Does funny stuff.....
5. What was your mom like as a child? Uh, a little girl
6. How old is your mom? Um, 27
7. How tall is your mom? 12....um pounds (she pointed at me every six or so inches, and got to 12)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Um, this is hard....on the computer a lot, cleaning up the house
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Stay home and work on the computer while I’m at school
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A rockstar...he he
11. What is your mom really good at? Coloring
12. What is your mom not very good at? Sometimes your not very good at working on stuff, I don’t know what stuff........this is really hard
13. What does your mom do for her job? Work for D.B. Ford
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Spaghetti (yes!) and potatoes (??)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When mommy sleeps in my bed
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A princess that is Sleeping Beauty
17. What do you and your mom do together? um, we color. And I help mommy clean the house
18. How are you and your mom the same? We are not the same......!
19. How are you and your mom different? Because we have different hair and glasses and different clothes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she’s my mom
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Because he works and he makes money and she likes him and loves him
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? Sea world (?)
3 comments:
how cute is that! I love it!
too cute..what a cute little girl you have! when Kyle can talk I will have to do that one!
LOL, that is so cute. It's kind of scary, though. I'm going to try the same thing we Colby, since he's sitting on my lap right now.
Post a Comment