
At 8:30 this morning

THEN, at 10am STILL snowing and boy was it sticking!
At 11:30 we went out to play in the snow. We were even able to build a snowman. We could have built a bigger one, but we each only had on little cotton knit mittens and the kids feet were already cold. he he he, but hey, at least we played in it for about 15 minutes!


Ava (my friends little girl we are watching today. In Noah's pants & coat! LOL) & Noah (in Carlaya's old snow pants! LOL)

Carlaya in Snow Heaven!

Her Snow Angel, she has always wanted to make!

our Beloved little Snowman!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love Noah's outfit :) Thanks for watching Ava today, she seemed like she loved it over there. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to steal these pictures when I get around to blogging soon! Also, I loved your pictures of your Halloween party, it looked and sounded like fun. I wish I could've gone...next year!
I live on the wrong side of town because all we got is rain! :)
Wow, I can't believe it snowed that much there! I bet your kids had fun though!
Thanks for the comment on my blog- thankfully, right now I'm off bedrest and hoping not to go back! I have a Dr.s appointment today, so hopefully he can figure out what the problem is- I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
LOL Noah's outfit cracked me up, I didnt even recognize him until I kept reading! Thats cool they got to play in the snow, I bet they loved it! We have SOOOO much right now and its supposed to snow all week. Are you guys coming up here for Christmas at all?
Isn't it fun. We finally got snow today but you definetely got more then us. We could still see the dirt underneath. Hunter was disapointed he couldn't make a snowball to eat. We finally told him to scoop snow off the slide if he really, really needed to eat snow this morning.
Post a Comment