
This weekend we headed to Utah for a good ol' camping/ fishing trip at Panguitch Lake.
On the way, we stopped to show our kids Cedar Breaks! It is only one of the prettiest place's in Utah!! Well lets just say they were less than impressed. Mostly because of the cold. It was in the upper 50's or maybe 60's with a pretty good breeze and well, we were dressed for Vegas. Here^ Noah is saying "COLD!" and winning that he just wanted me to hold him and run for the car!

I think Carlaya's picture pretty much Screams "Carlaya" - If ya know what I mean. This is typical behavior from Carlaya when she doesn't like what we are doing. It was cold and so she immediately starts to whin and insisted we just go back to the car without even looking! When Jonathan set her on the railing for a pic, she had a fit! She was so scared that she'll fall IN, even though Jonathan promised to hold her hand. SO MUCH FOR MY CUTE PICS OF KIDS IN FRONT OF CEDAR BREAKS!!!!!
*************
At the cabin, all Noah wanted to do was go for a "Ride!". Luckily my mom was totally in 4-wheeler mood the whole weekend. So they were 4-wheelin' buddies! This was one of many rides! The daddy's (my Jonathan & my sister's Jonathan) got up AT DARK when it was still probably 30-40 degrees! to go fishing. They got back after breakfast (at 11 am- he he he) and then took the kids down to the creek behind the cabin for some fishing. Sad to say- NOTHING caught at either location.



All in all, it was a fun relaxing weekend. I went to this cabin several times as a kid, but it had been a long time. It is a lot nicer this time around, with an actual toilet- NOT the old outhouse we used to have!! LOL And they even had Direct TV!! :) MY dad's fav!

**********************************************************
Lastly, here are a couple of cool "moon shots" I got while up there!




12 comments:
Fun! I've never seen Cedar Breaks, very pretty! Whos Cabin is that?
I thought I said in there....my grandpa's old friend. (He's dead now, but its in his family) My mom grew up with his kids. So she just called them up and asked if we could have it for the weekend.
Cute background and pictures! Thanks for the free gas certificate...you dork! :)
Sorry we missed each other AGAIN!!!
We missed you guys. You missed Sheri's announcement too but I'm sure you've heard by now. So... you ready to follow in our footsteps???? It would be fun with all 3 of us.
carlaya cracks me up! that pic is hilarious!
I love it up there. I went to Cedar Breaks for the first time a few weeks ago. It's gorgeous!
Your kiddos will appreciate it one day! :)
Wait a second... That's the ranch my grandma's family owned. We used to have family reunions there as kids! We played in the barn and floated around the little pond on tubes. Why was your family there? This is pretty weird. Are we sort of related???
Hey you scammming on my family's land. Nah, you can have it. I used to think that place smelled and the pond has leaches. Maybe that is why our husband didn't catch anything. :)
Yeah I knew Lindsay was an SLP. We went to all of undergrad and graduate school together. In fact I just talked to her last night. We are pretty good friends now. :)
Too fun! Maybe when Andrew and I go home, we can actually go camping or do something.... no... probably not, mom and dad are to busy! :)
not anymore! the house is done....and they have an exchange student so they will be down to do way more stuff.....
Cool pictures--did you take more of my kids? I asked Mom to take some, but I don't know if she did or not.
Post a Comment