
On Tuesday, Carlaya headed off to Preschool for her 1st day! She did go to this same preschool last year, but as the year wore on, she actually got MORE shy. And by April, I quit sending her because she had such a fit. So we were both anxious to have her start up again this fall. Carlaya has been really excited and talked about preschool non-stop since I registered her on August 1st.
She woke up excited and even picked out her own outfit (a hand-me-down! LOL- whatever) She was excited to see Miss Alex who was also her teacher last year and is GREAT! And the best part of our day......her favorite friends from last year: Gracie & Jon Jon (twin bro/sis). Out of 4 classes to choose from....... We happened to both pick the same class time AGAIN! :)
Carlaya got a little anxious as I was leaving, but only being shy.....no fits at all, no crying! Big girl!

This is Carlaya saying goodbye to Noah! I think he was more sad than she was! He really misses her when she is at school. I can't wait for him to go next year! (maybe in Feb. if they have an opening!)
3 comments:
how fun that she is in preschool! noah looks so sad... that's cute that they are so close and cuddle! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.. that lake does look beautiful!
That's great she was so excited to go back to school. I didn't realize that she didn't complete last year. I hope this year goes better for her.
I cant believe how fast shes growing up!!
Post a Comment