Friday, July 18, 2008

THANKS!!


Thanks to this dumb deer........ (who surprisingly was STILL on the side of the road 3 WEEKS later!!!- so of course I HAD to take a pic! LOL So gross, I know)...........................................

I GOT THIS!!!! A 2008 Honda Accord LXP- YAY!!!!
I LOOOOOOOOVE My new Car!

Not only does it look super slick, it rides so nice and is just well pretty luxurious to ME! Having a car and not a big family car actually makes me feel a little younger and less like an aging mom. :) Not that I mind being a mom, but its fun to have a cute little car again!!
AND well I have to mention the gas mileage. It "gets" 21 city/ 31 Hwy, but I was really believing it when I topped off the tank in Cedar last Thursday night and drove 80 miles to Panaca. Then on Monday morning drove 163 down to Vegas (and little bits of driving in between). There was about 300 miles on my trip-ometer and I had only used 1/2 a tank!!

4 comments:

The Baker said...

okay first of all that deer picture is nasty! and second, you didn't say what kind of car that is?

Stacey T. said...

LOL is the nasty deer picture really necessary! J/K! I LOVE your new car, its SO pretty!

Sarah said...

uh gross deer! cute new car!

Tessa Marie said...

Awesome car! I love Honda's, and the dark gray is my favorite color that they have. Poor deer....lucky you!