Friday, July 18, 2008

So excited.........

I have been so excited for Jenny to get out with her Sweet Baby BENSON!! Because I played grandma for 9 days when he was born, it was hard to leave him not knowing how long before I'd see him again. LUCKILY, they decided to fly out for a family wedding and so it's only been a month! But man has he grown. He is much chunkier, but still only weighs about 7 pounds! LOL
This was Carlaya and Noah's first time seeing him AND their first time holding a BABY. With the exception of Carlaya holding Noah, but she was only 2 and doesn't remember him that small.

Noah was the cutest with him!! He couldn't believe it when Benson would move. It's almost like he didnt' understand that he was a real baby. He wanted to hold him even more than Carlaya did!

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

He is so adorable! Carlaya and Noah both look SO happy holding him! CUTE!

Bleak's said...

Sure glad your kids were the only kids that got to hold him! I actually eased up before leaving but Amber wanted to let her kids hold him and I was going to let them before we left but they left first. Oh well I guess!