
You can't say this isn't the cutest picture ever!! :)
We decided to make our 4th of July a little less boring, and get out our slip n' slide! Since Carlaya was in Hurricane for the weekend, Noah got lots of one on one attention with us. Needless to say, I think this was the best weekend of his little life!

Um, well Jonathan loved the slip n' slide too. Don't ask why he thought this face was neccesary for the picture. LOL

Although they look stopped, I took this picture while they were in action. Jonathan insisted on trying out all kinds of stunts with Noah. This is the "double decker" slide!

Noah had the most fun just running up and down it, occationally he'd slipe and fall, but never cried.
Just the boys hanging out in the sun!We took a pretty boring day and turned it into lots of fun! We sat in a dirt lot near the Santa Fe and watched their firework show at 9:30. It was pretty impressive. Happy 4th of JULY!
4 comments:
Me and Bobby both think you should send the first pic into the slip'n'slide company! It belongs on the box! Jonathan and Noah look like they had a blast!! Did you try it out too?? =)
that is the cutest picture ever! and I am jealous I didn't get to go slip n sliding. I love your new hair cut! that pic of you on the side is soooo cute! If I can get brave enough my next hair cut will be like yours! I am just scared to go so short since I never have!
Whatever you totally already have two comments. But that is the best picture of Noah. And what the heck... you have all the songs I HAD on my blog! You just want AWESOME taste like me! :) But half of them stopped working so I have new songs anyway! I now know that you think I am simply amazing!
That first picture of Noah is so awesome!
Post a Comment