Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another new Du!


So I got a R.S. email announcing a new hair stylist in our ward. So I thought I'd try her out since the lady I had do it 5 weeks ago was WAY TOO MUCH! (over $100) She is super cute and I really liked her. She not only cut it really cute, but she gave me all kinds of helpful hints on how to style it and so on.


Kinda looks like Paige Davis from Trading Spaces here....LOL
She was thinking Kate from "Jon & Kate plus 8"...... when cutting the back. I told her I wanted the back pretty short, but keep it as long as possible around the face. I am really happy with the way she was able to fix the front, which was too short before!
I usually am not big on bangs and she kept quite a few, but showed me how to style them better.

3 comments:

Bleak's said...

You get your hair done more than anyone I know!

Anonymous said...

I love both of your recent haircuts! You are lucky to find great stylists.. I can't find any here in utah, but I guess I haven't really looked around. You are such a hot mama!

Anonymous said...

ps. speaking of hot mama, there is this thing in utah where you can win $1,000 if you enter a hot mama contest... I totally thought of you!!!