Now I liked my car quite a bit, but a few things bugged me on it. Jonathan has warned me that I would not get another new car until that one was paid off and maybe even longer. Good news Jonathan, the insurance company will be paying off this week!!! :) LOL
So we are both kind of excited to pick out another car. Because we just have two kids and don't plan on anymore ANY TIME soon...... we are thinking of actually DOWNsizing. Gas is getting ridiculous and so we are looking at something with great gas mileage.
We looked at the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima and even a Mazda 6 and I think we are leaning toward the Honda ACCORD. We love Honda's and they are like the best made cars out there. I traded in a 2 door Honda Accord when I was pregnant with Carlaya, so I am excited to get an Accord again!
So within the next week or so we should have a new car......Fun Fun FUN!
1 comment:
car shopping is so fun, and I love all the cars you are looking at. I saw a red toyota camry drive by the other day, and the new ones have this great body style it was really HOTT!
Post a Comment